How to Microdose (featuring Magik Caps)
What is microdosing? Where did microdosing come from? Is this still just for spirituality? How can you get started? How long do Magik Microdose and Nanodose kits last? What is Lion’s Mane? What are the different dosages for? Do I have to stick to the regimen to get results? Do you have any suggestions on […]
What is microdosing?
- Microdosing is consuming under 0.5g of psilocybin regularly to elicit a positive lifestyle change. Microdosing is not for getting high, but for making life a little easier.
Where did microdosing come from?
- Historically microdosing has been used as a way for individuals to be a better version of themselves for their community. Use of psilocybin can be noted across almost all continents in some way shape or form.
Is this still just for spirituality?
- Nowadays microdosing has become popular amongst many demographics of people as a way to achieve a boost of focus, energy, and mental wellness. Studies have shown that microdosing may help with things such as PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, ADHD and Cessation of alcohol or tobacco.
How can you get started?
- We offer Microdose Cap kits and Nanodose Cap kits. These caps are a mix of magic and Lion’s Mane. We like to follow the Paul Stamets method of microdosing, which is why we include Lion’s Mane Mushroom in our kit capsules. Paul recommends taking a microdose for three days with lion’s mane, and then taking a break for four days. You can expect to start feeling the overall effects around two to three weeks after starting your regimen.
- Each kit comes with 15 capsules that will last one month if you follow the Stamets method of frequency.
What is Lion’s Mane?
- Lion’s Mane is another mushroom getting attention in the science world. Studies are showing that it may actually help repair and regenerate nerve cells!
What are the different dosages for?
- We offer our dose kits in two dosages, as people have a varied tolerance to mushrooms. Our Microdose kit is great for the vast majority of people at 170mg per cap. Those with higher sensitivities, we suggest our Nanodose kit at 85mg per caps. If you are new to mushrooms, we recommend taking your first cap on a day off from work to see how it’ll affect you.
Do I have to stick to the regimen to get results?
- Yes and No. This would depend on what you are trying to achieve from your journey. If you are seeking aid long term, we recommend sticking to the regimen as best you can. For occasional uplifts, the Microdose and Nanodose capsules can be taken on an as needed basis.
Do you have any suggestions on how to stick to my regimen?
- We offer three (3) month and five (5) month subscriptions on all Cap kits! You’ll even enjoy a discount for making your own life easier, but that’s the microdose way after all… making life a little easier.